What CAN'T I Bring To AirFest
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security standards will be in-effect for entrants to Tampa Bay AirFest. Please take note of the prohibited items listed below. Prohibited items will be confiscated and/or cause visitors to be turned away at the gate. All visitors are subject to search by Security Forces personnel.
- Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pocket tools, scissors, box cutters, billy clubs, large heavy chain link jewelry or belts, mace and pepper spray.
- Firearms of any type
- Toys that resemble firearms, laser pointers
- RC aircraft & drones
- Flammable items and Fireworks
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Spray paint and silly string
- Outside food (except small snacks)
- Glass containers or bottles
- Liquid without factory seal intact (baby bottles are exempt)
- Walkie-talkies, HAM radios, scanners
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- Possession and use of Marijuana or CBD oil is illegal on MacDill Air Force Base or any federal installation. This includes both recreational and medicinal.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, heelies, roller skates or roller blades
- Excessively large items and bags (the only exceptions are diaper bags, small purses, and small camera bags)